DIGITALBS transfers powerful Analysis & Analytics specialized for Accessibility Testing to ensure your web applications are designed with ability for easy customization or modification for the benefit of users with disabilities. Effectively, this unlocks potential for your products to become available to millions of new users (and is required if you are doing business with a U.S. Government agency1).
Features & Applications
- Compliance: how the application complies with accessibilty legal requirements
- Effectiveness: how fast users with disabilities can use the application to accomplish basic and complex tasks
- Usefulness: percentage likelihood users with disabilities will use your product again based upon expectations
- Satisfaction: how appealing the application is to users with disabilities
- Interoperability: how the application works with accessibility devices to improve the experience for those with disabilities
What do our clients say?
DIGITALABS helped us select the right applications at the right time, and in the right places. Our team has never worked more efficiently with our tools; believe it or not, it's actually made a good deal of our daily tasks FUN!
Get in touch
For a bespoke quote engineered to your specifications, CONTACT US for future-proofed technology analysis and analytics: Succinct. Secure. Sustainable.
1: On December 21, 2000, the Access Board, a U.S. government agency issued guidelines for accessibility of information technology under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, which requires that Federal departments and agencies create websites and other information technology that is accessible to persons with disabilities, such as the blind and the mobility-impaired. This also affects agencies that contract with the Federal government as they are required to follow Section 508 rules.